Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who Represents the Real America?







From World Net Daily:
An openly homosexual blogger and judge of the Miss USA pageant has launched into a full-blown attack on Christian contestant Carrie Prejean – calling her a b-tch and a c---, as well as defacing photos of her with sexually explicit drawings – because she believes marriage should be between a man and a woman.

At Sunday night's pageant, Prejean was asked the one question she dreaded most, "Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalize same-sex marriage; do you think every state should follow suit?"

Her answer, which suddenly has made her the center of both praise and scorn, included the words, "In my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised and that's how I think it should be – between a man and a woman."

This fat ugly little vermin even posted her picture on his website with the juvenile image of a penis drawn in place of the microphone when she was answering her stupid loaded question.

No comments: