Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Is it getting cold in here?

Forget Global Warming, I think Hell just froze over. Cindy Sheehan and I agree on something.

Cindy Sheehan Quits Anti-War Campaign.
In a letter posted on a liberal website Monday, Sheehan complained about the smears and hatred directed at her by liberals since she renounced her ties to the Democratic Party.
Sheehan also noted that while conservatives "slandered and libeled" her as a "tool of the Democratic Party," liberals did the same thing -- "when I started to hold the Democratic Party to the same standards that I help the Republican Party."
Sheehan also criticized the "peace movement," which she said "often puts personal egos above peace and human life.
"I am going to take whatever I have left and go home," Sheehan wrote on Monday.
I hope Ms. Sheehan can get her life back in order. I am sorry for her loss and for all those who have been killed or maimed in this what seems to be eternal chaos. But I'm glad she finally realized that both sides of this struggle are corrupt and we can carry on without them.

No comments: